Monday, August 28, 2006

A Short One

Hmm well I don’t have too much time this week- My companion Sister McAllister only has 2 more Pdays on her mission, and so we have to run and buy some things... since she has waited until the last few weeks to get things to take home. Ha-ha! I don’t mind though, a pday is a pday! It is just nice to let my mind relax. I truly feel this responsibility to talk to everyone all the other days, and I still feel that today, but I feel more relaxed! yay!Ok, so I think I will have to write a letter to mission ties and have my mom post it later this week, because I don’t want to attempt to sum up a week in one line... but I do want everyone to know that I am working hard, and loving it! We are working hard with several investigators... We are constantly teaching new people, and my Portuguese is improving, slowly- but it is improving!I do have an idea for next week however- I have had several questions about my mission, but I though we could make next week- Ask Sister Monroe questions week... so if anyone has questions about brazil, the food, my companion, Porto Ferreira, the Brazilians...you name it…do one of 2 things- make a comment on this blog or you can email my mom at bevmonroe@gmail.com, and she will email me them next week. I thought this would be a fun thing, and it would be fun to hear questions from everyone!Ok, well I am off... I hope that everyone is doing well, You are all in my prayers. Thank you for the example each of you have been in my life.. I love you all! Ok, can’t wait for the questions next week!LoveSister MonroePS....for those of you who know my brother, or even if you don’t, check out his blog. He wrote an amazing letter and pretty much- I hope that someday I can express my feelings like that! His last letter expresses a lot of what I feel, but have been unable to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home