Monday, January 08, 2007

Loiro and Doida

Ok, so that line means blond and crazy. Yes that’s me. And I have exactly 3 minutes to write about the last 3 weeks. ahhh... so I don’t even know where to begin. My last 2 pdays have fallen on Holidays, and so everything was closed. And when I say everything was closed... everything. We didn't even see dogs in the streets. So there was no chance to email. And this week we had a SuperPday...now these pday things are fun, but secretly I would rather just have some time to recuperate, organize, and write people... this makes the 3rd week in a row that I can't really write an email. Sorry folks, but I hope next week we will have more luck... we shall see.

But as far as some miracles that have happened- it’s been an incredibly challenging but testimony growing last few weeks. It has rained almost every day the last week... we are continuing to see miracles in the way the Lord puts people in our paths, but sadly everyone has their choice and their free agency to choose whether or not to accept our message. But the Lord has blessed me to see that I can only invite, and then choose to be happy and excited no matter what...it’s definitely been a growing time for me.

OK time is up, I promise that I am happy and well...sorry this is so short but I love you all. Happy New Year!!!

Love Sister Monroe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home